- Prime Assistance collects personal information from customers within the required scope for its services and by legal and fair means. Moreover, it shall provide notices of or announces publicly the purposes of use of personal information and handle such information within the scope of such purposes of use, except as prescribed otherwise in laws or regulations.
- Prime Assistance shall not provide personal data to third parties without the consent of the individual concerned (excluding Individual Numbers and Specific Personal Information), except in cases stipulated by law. Individual Numbers and Specific Personal Information are not provided to third parties, except in cases stipulated by law.
- Prime Assistance may use personal data jointly as outlined below with member companies of the Sompo Holdings Group, for purposes of each company’s business administration (excluding Individual Numbers and Specific Personal Information), or to inform, provide, etc. customers about products or services.
- Prime Assistance shall implement appropriate security measures for purposes such as preventing leakage of, loss of, and damage to personal data. When subcontracting the handling of personal data to an outside party, we will employ necessary and appropriate supervision.
- Prime Assistance thoroughly trains and educates employees to ensure customers’ personal data is handled appropriately. In addition, we strive to continuously review and improve the management system for personal information protection.
- Prime Assistance will respond swiftly and appropriately to any complaints or concerns regarding the handling of personal information. We disclose the personal data in our possession based on the Personal Information Protection Act and respond appropriately to customers’ requests for corrections, etc.
- Harmony Tower, 32-2 Honcho 1-chome, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, 164-0012, Japan
- Operating hours:
- Weekdays 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Closed on weekends and national holidays, and from December 31 to January 3).